Residents can make their homes more secure by following some basic crime prevention advice such as:
- Lock all doors and windows, and ensure any PVCu doors are locked properly by lifting the handle and using the key to double-lock them
- Consider installing a door bell camera, internal camera and/or monitored burglar alarm.
- Install ‘dusk to dawn’ external lighting and use timer switches in your home to control internal lights, radios and a simulated TV.
- Keep keys and valuables secure and out of sight.
- Ensure boundary fences are secure with side gates locked. Keep tools and ladders in a locked shed.
- Secure bins at night and put garden furniture away for the winter as these can be used by burglars as climbing aids to gain access to upper floor windows
- Ensure your vehicle is locked and remove all valuables as burglars often check to see if doors are left unlocked
Why Choose Crimestoppers?
Crimestoppers are an Irish company
Crimestoppers provide local jobs
Crimestoppersbuy from local suppliers
What can they do for you?
Crime Stoppers Security can provide you with all the security services you need for your home or business and saving you money by dealing with one company and providing all the services you need such as;
*Site Security Systems
For more information you can visit their website www.crime-stoppers.ie or call on 0212339040