With so many financial products available it can be difficult to compare all the options and make the right decision for you. If you are confused by what is on offer, it’s best to get professional financial advice.
You might consider getting financial advice especially if you are making long-term financial decisions, like:
- Planning for your retirement and looking
at pension options.
- Dealing with the financial effects of big
changes in your life, such as separation or
- Buying someone out of a joint mortgage
or selling your portion of a house to the
person you bought it with.
- Investing for the first time.
- Getting a mortgage.
- Protecting yourself and your family if you
become ill or die.
There are some questions you should ask your adviser, regardless of the type of product you are getting advice on:
• How does this product meet my needs?
• What charges are involved? How do they compare with similar products?
• Are the charges ongoing or are they once- off?
• What would happen if you missed a regular payment on this product?
• What, if any, ongoing service can you expect if the adviser receives a commission?
There are also speci c questions you should ask yourself or your adviser if you are getting advice on investments, insurance, mortgages or pensions.
So, if this sounds of interest to you contact Alpha Wealth at 021 206 1780 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.