• Motivation Weight Management Programme
• Private one to one consultations
• Clinical Studies to prove an 86% success rate with people losing and maintaining their weight loss.
• Tailored Healthy eating plans
• Behaviour Modification to address root causes of weight gain for long term success
• 15 years of success in Cork
Your Local Clinic Ballincollig 021 487 4580
Grand Parade 1800 22 44 88
Smiles and More’s philosophy can be summed up as People, Prevention and Preservation. They recognise that their patients are the most important people at the practice and remember at all times that they treat people and not just their teeth. Their primary desire is to help patients prevent dental disease by showing them how they can best take care of their oral health and encouraging them to take personal responsibility to maintain a healthy dental condition.
Body Balance Physiotherapy is a sports injury and rehabilitation clinic run by chartered physiotherapist, Joe Normoyle. The clinic is based in the Retreat Spa and Fitness Centre at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island, Cork. Joe Normoyle qualified in Edinburgh with a Masters degree in Physiotherapy and has worked across various settings in both the private and public sector in the UK and Ireland. Joe has extensive experience in all aspects of musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy and is medically certified with the Titleist Performance Institute to provide physical screening for golfers of all abilities.